Maze Game Maker! Maze Game Maker!

Very nice

With a little polish you can actually turn this into a fun game. I'm voting 5 because I thought it was pretty creative.

Any chance you could explain the algorithm you used a little?

Robot Wants Ice Cream Robot Wants Ice Cream

Excellent!

The concept was fun, the graphics were nice, and the level was designed well. The gameplay was simple but extremely addictive, and it kept me entertained the whole way through.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good game

I got all of the medals, and my maximum distance was about 950,000. I would have hit a million if it wasn't for that damn UFO!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Awesome. :)

10:22:25
Deaths: 104

Took me forever to think of refreshing the page. I'd say a good 4 minutes of my time was on that level alone.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Just not fun

I get the point you were making. But this game is just no fun at all.

AustinBreed responds:

I'm sorry.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Awesome

You should make a robot fighting game using the same concept.

Disputed Galaxy Disputed Galaxy

WTF?

"Game not authorized for use on this domain.

Please go to www.disputedgalaxy.com to play"

Tank Wars RTS 2 Tank Wars RTS 2

You beat me to it.

I was hoping to get credit for creating the first RTS Flash Game on Newgrounds, but you beat me to it. I have been working on a C&C inspired RTS game for well over a year now.

Because of my game, I realize how difficult it is to create a game like this, and I give you a lot of credit for attempting things that I didn't even bother with (however buggy they may be). I'm givving you a 10/10 and 5/5 because I think many people gave you scores that were far too low for what you have accomplished.

And for the new version, I suggest you create better background images. The graphics for everything else were pretty good, but the backgrounds make it look pretty bad.

ASSHOLELA responds:

Hey er thx. I'm looking forward to playing your game on NG and I hope to give you 5/5 10/10 as well!
Btw, Tank Wars RTs 2.0 reloaded has all the bugs fixed. You can try to play that instead of this, its exactly the same

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You bastard, it is immoral to capitalize on other peoples misfortunes.........unless you are a news reporter. It's just not right to make games based on events that actually happened, like WWI, Korea, Vietnam, and most importantly, WWII. If some dick like you were to make a game about one of those tragedies, there would undoubtedly be a media uproar. What self respecting person would entertain themselves with a simulation of a war that killed millions of people? Probably the same douchebags who enjoyed this game.

I demand that you remove this game at once, or me and all of my hypocrite buddies will continue to bitch and moan, and give your game lots of publicity. And I know you wouldn't like that.

Via Sol 2 Via Sol 2

Great Game!

But somehow I managed to get negative people. How does that work?