Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

...

You are the best flash artist in the world. I was a big fan of Bitey of Brackenwood and this is even better. Make more.

One and a Half-Life One and a Half-Life

I liked it

Make a sequal.

In the sequal, you neen the gravity gun thing from Half-Life 2.

Bodie responds:

The gravity gun will most likely appear in 'One and a Half-Life 3', it would be veering away from the true story of halflife if the gravity gun appeared back in old black mesa!

Blizzard in New England Blizzard in New England

I live in massachusetts. If I wanted to see what the blizzard did, I could look out my window.

Anyway, If the pictures are from today, you obviously didnt put too mcu time into it. That would explain why it sucked so much.

2 Fast 2 Furryous 2 Fast 2 Furryous

Wow

That was really good. Make more please.

Mario's Mistake (1up) Mario's Mistake (1up)

Good!!!

That was the best sprite flash I've ever seen. Make more.

Lightbulb Sketch Lightbulb Sketch

I dont get it

I didnt get it. Why did he give the broken lightbulb to someone as a gift?

Oh well, you are a good animator and I still voted 5.

mattfox responds:

And why was there a devil in it?

TSAH : Flood / Library TSAH : Flood / Library

Better than TSAH

That was better than all of TSAH put together and thats saying a lot. Im adding this to my favorites.

TSAH TSAH

Good

You guys need to make a second one because it was really good. I didnt like the jokes that made fun of the MC but they were few and far between. You still get a perfect score.

Dont pay attention to that douche SPB. Any idiot can see that this flash desnt deserve less than an 8(nevermind a 0). He is just a stupid n00b and his opinion doesnt matter.

The halo games are the two best games ever.

GTA: River City "Credits" GTA: River City "Credits"

Really Good

ABob is a stupid n00b who dosnt even have one flash. dont even listen to him. This is a really good intro (especially since its got my name in it lol)and the real movie is going to kick ass.

Bunny Kill Bunny Kill

What?

It wasnt even animated. It was a still picture of a rabbit and a couple of zombies going across the screne without even moving.